Training Course Overview
A clear Vision and Objectives are imperative for success. Attending this course gives delegates insights into the development of SMART aims, which are a fundamental precursor to generating strategic and operational plans. Learning about strategic tools and techniques is not enough, delegates also learn how combining and applying tools helps managers make better decisions to gain a competitive advantage, which in turn leads to successful business outcomes. Learn how human, as well as situational factors, affect decision making and how you can influence the outcomes. Combine the science of measurement with the psychology of employees to learn how to track performance and build a culture of organisational learning. The strategy is a complex subject, through a multi-faceted approach, you gain confidence both in contributing to the development of strategic plans and their successful implementation.
Objectives of the course.
By attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Learn how to contribute to strategy development: visualising potential futures, assessing risk and making choices
- Gain competence in using tools to assess internal and external forces shaping the future options for your business
- Construct non-linear roadmaps with learning milestones in support of vision and goals
- Learn how leaders’ behaviours impact strategy implementation
- Gain self-awareness in decision-making abilities and leadership styles
This course is designed for individuals who either currently hold or aspire to hold middle and senior management positions, who are responsible for contributing to the development of strategies and plans as well as their implementation. These include:
- Directors and senior managers
- Team Leaders
- Corporate strategy, HR and other functional managers
- Heads of Division
- Heads of Department