Phone: +254 700 524589 | +254 782 524589 Email: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, do you have any questions you can’t find answers to? Write to us and we’ll get back to you via email with answers.
We offer a wide range of business and governance courses. Our courses include-:
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Diploma in Corporate Governance
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
An academic qualification enables you to research a specific subject, while a professional qualification offers you the training to work in a specific field. While those with an academic qualification may apply it to different careers, individuals with a professional qualification usually work in a specific career.
Approximately one year without retakes. However, this depends on the number of units one chooses to undertake within a level.
No, the tuition fee is exclusive of kasneb registration and exam booking fees.
A non-refundable fee of Kshs.1500
Pay through KCB Bank Account:
Account Number: 1280674032
Account Name: Traction School of Governance and Business LTD
Bank Branch: KCB Salama House
Paybill Number: 609265
Account: Student Name
A receipt shall be shared within 24 hours upon payment.
This can be accessed on the school website for each course and unit.
The timetable will be shared upon registration and on the class groups.
Yes, just like all other units.
Yes, the school gives its students access to study materials.
Yes we offer extensive revision classes a month to the scheduled examination dates
Copies of your national ID, KCSE certificate, duly filled registration form, and 2 passport size photos
The fees and related charges are available on the kasneb website under the examination services.
Exemptions are granted on a paper by paper basis upon application with supporting documents and payment of requisite exemption fees.
Yes, a student can sit for kasneb examinations anywhere outside Kenya.
Examinations are conducted in the English language and are held thrice yearly in April, August, and in December
Three intakes: January, May, and September
Essentially there is no difference. We however emphasize on the flexibility and convenience of our online classes.
On the kasneb website:
- Click on online.kasneb.or.ke and navigate to Sign Up
- If registered, key in your log in details.
- If new, create a new account
- Complete the form and sign up; then await confirmation via Email/SMS
- Click on the Activation link sent to your email to activate your account.
On the kasneb website:
- Click on online.kasneb.or.ke and login to the Portal
- Choose KASNEB Exemptions on the sidebar menu
- Thereafter you will be presented with the eligible papers.
- After successful payments you will be able to download a provisional exemption letter via Email