By the end of the Human Resource Development training program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Explain the new roles of modern Human Resources Management
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- List the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of Human Resources Management in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Development course can be attended by Human Resources professionals or individuals who are about to start a career in Human Resources. Experienced officers and managers in Human Resources who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various Human Resources functions.