By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the characteristics of the new workplace
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader
- Practice the foundations of business analysis
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, Human Resources and organizational behaviour
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment
- Identify their own managerial strengths and improvement opportunities and develop plans for managerial success
Who should Attend?
Senior managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills.