By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits and importance of a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- Develop a SWOT analysis, vision and mission statements and strategic goals for their organization or department
- Use SMART objectives and KPIs to track the performance and productivity at all levels in their organizations
- Apply the approach of best-in-class benchmarking technique to set targets for each KPI
- Design a balanced scorecard based on the Kaplan and Norton model
Who should Attend?
All managers and supervisors, especially those involved in improving performance and measuring results.