Are you struggling with how to make sure your organisation stands out in a crowded marketplace?
Perhaps you’ve recently been given responsibility for your organisation’s corporate identity or have taken over managing a product brand or a service brand. You’re feeling a bit unsure about how to ensure your brand resonates with existing and potential customers.
This course gives practical skills and techniques for managing corporate identity and individual product and service brands. Delegates will enhance their brand development and management capabilities.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop corporate image strategy
- Develop and implement Public Relations strategy
- Carry out Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
- Maintain Stakeholders relationship
- Develop synergies for innovation
- Initiate international/global business opportunities
- Manage Corporate Image through media
- Undertake periodic corporate image review and rebrand
- Monitor and evaluate corporate image
People who are responsible for developing and managing their organisation’s brand image, reputation or corporate identity, including:
- Marketing managers and directors
- Business development officers
- Public relations managers and directors
- Corporate communication managers and directors
- Business strategists
Training Course Outline
- Corporate identity & image: 4 stages of establishing a positive image and identity
- Becoming a neighbor of choice: external reputation management
- Elements of a brand: logo block, strapline, typefaces, typography, colours, tone of voice, photographic style, grids
- A-Z steps for building a brand: researching markets, finding a niche, putting your culture and identity into words, creating the brand manual, explaining the brand to different audiences, keeping your brand alive
- Reproducing the brand: online, video, brochures, stationery, packaging, signage, promotional items, uniforms, vehicles
- Integrated marketing: overseeing marketing activities to ensure branding messages reach customers
- The people aspects: finding champions to keep you on-brand
- Persuading customers to pledge loyalty to your brand
- Remaining current: monitoring marketing trends and keeping a close eye on competitors in the marketplace
No Reviews found for this course.