This course teaches on balance scorecard model strategies, focusing on those involved in improving performance and measuring results at the workplace.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits and importance of a Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- Develop a SWOT analysis, vision and mission statements and strategic goals for their organization or department
- Use SMART objectives and KPIs to track the performance and productivity at all levels in their organizations
- Apply the approach of best-in-class benchmarking technique to set targets for each KPI
- Design a balanced scorecard based on the Kaplan and Norton model
Who should Attend?
All managers and supervisors, especially those involved in improving performance and measuring results.
|Benefits of Strategic Management and Planning||00:00:00|
|SWOT Analysis, Vision and Mission Statements||00:00:00|
|Developing Performance Measures and Control Systems||00:00:00|
|Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.