Phone: +254 700 524589 | +254 782 524589 Email: email@example.com
The Corporate Governance Diploma qualification gives one the skills and knowledge needed to advise decision-making authorities on matters pertaining governance, which affect private, voluntary, and public sector organizations.
The Level-6 Diploma qualification, will enable individuals to understand and interpret the frameworks underlying corporate governance law to support the development of good governance practices and effective stakeholder dialogue throughout an organization, while remaining aware of legal obligations and best practice.
Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Corporate Governance will also gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the various aspect of a corporate Structure within the organizational context.
The course takes the learner on a journey of structure at the top levels, the laws that will shape that structure, Ethical considerations involved in organizational decision making, a sense of corporate responsibilities toward the society and environment, The structure and processes through which the financial information within an organization is generated, accumulated and distributed, and the leadership qualities that are necessary for a best of good governance to be carried out in any organization in an ethical, law-abiding and profiting way possible.
KCSE: C-, and
Equivalent qualifications as determined by Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
This certificate is also curated for those working as governance professionals, but in particular those in a company secretarial-related role or as part of a governance team, or in a legal or accountancy role with governance duties.
Some of the job roles include:
- Company secretary/assistant or deputy company secretary
- Company secretarial assistant
- Governance, risk or compliance manager/officer
- Lawyer or accountant with governance responsibilities
This course covers:
- General principles of corporate governance
- Legal and regulatory aspects of corporate governance
- Reporting to shareholders and external audit
- Directors governance duties
- Gender mainstreaming and integration practices
- providing strategic leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Relations with shareholders
- Codes of and reports on corporate governance
- Application of governance rules and principles
- Role of the company secretary
- The board of directors/board of governors
- Remuneration of directors and senior executives
- Risk management and internal control
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Students for this qualification pay a single one-off fee, which covers the cost of the study and a single exam registration.
Are you ready to start the Diploma in Corporate Governance?
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to someone about this qualification, please contact us on: 0700 524 589/ 0782 524 589