Good Leadership and governance and the success of it has recently started revolving around three main factors – efficiency, quality and transparency. Enrol to learn more.
Leadership and Governance includes all underlying principles, laws and rules that help a organization function. Bad governance could lead to exponential negative impact to the Organization because its scope influences the entire population. Good governance, on the other hand, has a positive impact and is extremely important to citizens and the civic society, the latter two having major roles to play in the quality of public governance.
There are many other factors, besides citizens and the civic society, that influence Leadership and governance, and it is thus important to look at all of these to ensure the proper functioning of an organisation. Among these, national institutions that can make fair and appropriate governance-related decisions are prominent.
Local governments too play a significant role in the delivery of high-quality services to the society. Thus, measuring local government performance and increasing accountability of local government bureaucracies and politicians are major contributors to good governance. Good Leadership and governance and the success of it has recently started revolving around three main factors – efficiency, quality and transparency.
Organisation decisions and allocation of resources and spending directly affect the organisation. Many challenges could impact the quality of service delivery, including corruption, lack of Employee Participation, political pressure and/or control, lack of decentralisation, resistance to change, etc.
The main objective of this Leadership and Governance course is to empower employees with
- An overall understanding of Leadership and governance in the organization and its related challenges
- Multiple options to ensure that quality and efficiency of service delivery is not hampered
- The capability to engage clients and the civic society in governance reform initiatives
- Potential to play an active part in the reform of governance in order to address all challenges and gaps for better quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience and exposure to bring about more transparency and accountability in an organization.
With public sector professionals attending the course, the organisation will benefit in the following ways:
- Greater transparency, ownership and accountability by all stakeholders
- Higher quality and efficiency in public services, thus impacting the society positively
- Greater customer satisfaction
- More insights into capitalizing on all avenues to create more opportunities and innovation in an organization for a positive change
- More consideration towards clients and greater involvement for first-hand feedback on quality and other aspects of service delivery
- More efficient and quality-conscious work environment and culture
Through this Leadership and Governance course, professionals will derive the following benefits:
- Greater understanding of end-to-end governance in the organization
- Increased ability and better preparedness to face all challenges and hindrances to good governance
- More knowledge of dealing with low standards of governance and improving it through the most applicable means
- Increased ability and knowledge to anticipate, identify, initiate and manage organization reform measures and activities
No Reviews found for this course.