Human Resource Development course is a basic program for individuals who are pursuing an HRD course and wish to understand Human Resource management from a holistic point of view. Each session deals with parts of HRD that are essential for participants to gain an overview and insight into the vast avenue of Human Resources.
The Human Resource Development training course program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Human Resource Development training program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Explain the new roles of modern Human Resources Management
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- List the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of Human Resources Management in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
Who Should Attend?
Human Resource Development course can be attended by Human Resources professionals or individuals who are about to start a career in Human Resources. Experienced officers and managers in Human Resources who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various Human Resources functions.
|Human Resources Development||00:00:00|
|Competency-Based Human Resources Management||00:00:00|
|Recruitment and Selection||00:00:00|
|Training and Development||00:00:00|
|Compensation and Benefits||00:00:00|
|Careers in Human Resources||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.