This highly sought-after Executive customer service training course will help relay the fact that the biggest way to get personal recommendations from customers for your business is to go the ‘extra’ mile for your customers.
This Executive Customer Service training uncovers the secrets and strategies of building a business based on improving and gaining outstanding levels of customer service and satisfaction.
The outline for this Executive Customer Service training course is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this Executive Customer Service training course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize what ‘customer service’ really means – to you and your customers
- Understand the logic behind spending more on valuable customers, rather than “one-size-fits- all” marketing
- Understand and shape the role of each employee in the customer value chain
- Identify ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations, including complaints
- Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
- Integrate all aspects of your organisation to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Develop, motivate and inspire customer-value staff to deliver high quality consistently
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Overcome internal communication barriers
- Form stronger relationships with individual customers through interactive Customer-Centric (CC) processes and standards
- Customer service fundamentals
- Self-assessment of customer service skills
- Understanding your customers
- Following the customer journey
- Defining service Executive
- The value of service standards
- Capturing the voice of the customer
- Executive customer relations
- Practicing service best leadership
- Designing employee engagement approaches
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders and team members who seek to provide ‘the best’ customer service they can, using tools and techniques used by customer service experts.
No Reviews found for this course.