Certified Public Accountant – Section 5
A person seeking to register as a student for any of the professional examinations must have one of the following minimum qualifications:
- Secondary education (O level) certificate with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (or equivalent) provided the applicant has obtained a minimum of grade C+ (or equivalent) in both English and Mathematics.
- Advanced education (A level) certificate with at least two principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at secondary education level
- KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognized University.
- Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by the Board of KASNEB
CA51 Strategy, Governance and Ethics
CA52 Advanced Management Accounting
CA53 Advanced Financial Management
|STRATEGY, GOVERNANCE AND ETHICS|
|SGE 1 OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT||00:00:00|
|SGE 2 DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT THOUGHT||00:00:00|
|SGE 3 OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT FUNCTION||00:00:00|
|SGE 4 OVERVIEW OF CORPORATE STRATEGY AND GOVERNANCE||00:00:00|
|SGE 5 ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS||00:00:00|
|SGE 6 STRATEGY FORMULATION||00:00:00|
|SGE 7 STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION||00:00:00|
|SGE 8 STRATEGIC MONITORING AND EVALUATION||00:00:00|
|SGE 9 MANAGEMENT OF STRATEGIC CHANGE||00:00:00|
|SGE 10 PROMOTING GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE||00:00:00|
|SGE 11 COMPOSITION, APPOINTMENT AND DUTIES OF DIRECTORS||00:00:00|
|SGE 13 PROFESSIONAL VALUES AND ETHICAL PRINCIPLES||00:00:00|
|SGE 14 CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND INSIDER TRADING||00:00:00|