This course focuses on developing senior leaders capacity in particular and enables assisting managers to apply the skills of a good leader in all aspects of their role.
This course focuses on developing senior leaders capacity in particular. The modules focus on assisting managers to apply the skills of a good leader in all aspects of their role.
The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area.
By the end of the Developing Senior Leaders Capacity training program, participants will be able to:
- List the characteristics of the new workplace
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader
- Practice the foundations of business analysis
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, Human Resources and organizational behaviour
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment
- Identify their own managerial strengths and improvement opportunities and develop plans for managerial success
Who should Attend?
Senior managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills
|The Management Challenge and the New Workplace||00:00:00|
|Financial Planning and Analysis||00:00:00|
|The Economics of Business||00:00:00|
|Strategic Human Resources Management(HRM)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.