This Emotional Competencies and Intelligence training course will help you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career and personal goals.
You will learn skills like managing your non-verbal communication, how to interpret and manage your emotions and balance your optimism and pessimism.
Emotional Competencies & Intelligence course will make you more aware of your own thoughts and feelings and as a result, improve your ability to interact with others both in the workplace and at home.
The Emotional Competencies & Intelligence training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this emotional and intelligence competencies course, participants will be able to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Verbally communicate with others
- Interpret and manage your emotions
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
- Articulate your emotions using the right language
- Balance optimism and pessimism
- Effectively impact others
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
Who Should Attend?
Professionals working in Human Resources Planning or Human Resources Administration who need to sharpen their knowledge and skills in this important field.
This Emotional Competencies & Intelligence program is also suitable for Human
Resources employees under development, who need to learn the basics of Human Resources policies and procedures as part of their development program.
|What is Emotional Intelligence? Benefits of Emotional Intelligence|
|Snapshot of Academic Theory of EI & Assessing EQ||00:00:00|
|Self-Awareness (SA) Self-Awareness||00:00:00|
|Self-Regulation/Managing Emotions (ME) The ‘EQ brain’ and How it Works||00:00:00|
|Self-Motivation (M) Optimism||00:00:00|
|Empathy (E) What are the Barriers to Empathy?||00:00:00|
|Social Skills (SS) Making an Impact||00:00:00|
|Skills in Emotional Intelligence How to Accurately Perceive Emotions||00:00:00|
|Verbal Communication Skills Verbal Communication – Clear Message, Emotionally Effective||00:00:00|
|Non-Verbal Communication Skills Body Language||00:00:00|
|Social Management and Responsibility Articulate your Emotions Using Language||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.